Link to us
Croatia Properties links
If you would like to exchange links with our
site, we would like to trade permanent links only with you, linking to your
site's Home page. We can also trade internal pages links. You can trade links with us in 3 easy
How to trade links
Place our link on your site, using the link details below. Choose Home page or an Internal page
After you have placed our link on your site, email us with a link to the page where you placed our link. Remember to include your site
title, description and URL.
We will add your link within 7 days, although usually faster than that.
Our Home page
As the 28th member country of the European Union, Croatia is one of Europe's
emerging real estate hotspots. This stunningly beautiful country with
6000 kms of unspoilt coastline and 1200 islands offers great real estate potential.
Properties in Croatia
How to purchase a real estate and properties in croatia. What you need to know about
croatia properties and real estate if you're not a croatian citizen. Foreign citizens can now travel to and
buy property in croatia.
Estate and Properties
How to buy house or property in Croatia. What you should know
about real estate and properties in Croatia.
Our Internal page
Europe's Emerging Real Estate
As the 28th member country of
the European Union, Croatia is one of Europe's emerging real estate hotspots. This stunningly beautiful country with 6000 kms of unspoilt coastline and 1200 islands
offers great real estate potential.
Buying House in
How to go about buying a house or an apartment in
Croatia. What you need to know about Croatia properties and real estate if you're not a Croatian citizen.
Foreign citizens can now travel to and buy property in Croatia.
How get the most value from your links, after
Google's Panda and Penguin updates:
1. Vary anchor text, alternating
between exact KW match, URL, brand and random text
2. Get your links from relevant sites (real estate links to properties and homes sites)
3. Diversify your links by getting them from different sources (site, blog, social, image)
4. Use some "nofollow" links, too, for link juice (having some links as 'nofollow' is o.k.)
5. Get links from varying Class C IP addresses - the more variety, the better
6. Get more links to your inner pages than your home page
7. Having some links dead or deleted going to your site is fine